- Enrolment is presumed for the entirety of 2023, I understand that fees will continue to be charged until Pazaz Dance Company Is notified in writing of withdrawal from classes.
- To withdraw from a class, two weeks notice from scheduled class day must be provided in writing to email@example.com. Normal class fees will be charged if notice given is less than two weeks.
- All classes are invoiced and payable by Direct Debit on a weekly basis. All clients will be registered as a Direct Debit customer and must enter payment details upon enrolment via the Parent Portal.
- If you wish to pay for the term upfront, payment can be made in advance on your account via the Parent Portal. This will act as a pre-payment that your weekly fees will deduct from.
- I understand that any payments made via Autopay as the payment method incur a 2.5% fee per transaction charged by the payment provider. Fees paid via Bank Account on the Parent Portal, do not incur any transaction fees.
- There is a $41 Yearly Registration Fee payable per student. Costumes fees are included in the weekly term fees and are strictly non-refundable.
- The Cirque Equipment Levy is added to the account in Week 1 of each term to Cirque students. This fee is strictly non-refundable.
- Additional Concert Performers fee of $60 will be debited with Week 5 of Term 3 fees. This dates is 14/08/23. This fee is strictly non-refundable.
- Students will not be able to participate in classes if payment details are not on file or payment in advance is not received by the end of Week 2, or a direct debit payment fails in 2 consecutive weeks.
- Students will not be able to participate in any Pazaz Dance Company events if account is not up to date and there are any outstanding amounts owed on account.
- Pazaz Dance Company reserves the right to pass any outstanding fees onto a Debt Collection Agency, this will incur a 20% surcharge on the balance of the account.
2023 CLASS PACKAGES
AUTO DIRECT DEBIT TERMS
As a direct debit customer with Pazaz Dance Company, through our payment partner Stripe Payments Australia Pty Ltd, I agree that:
- I am responsible for entering and updating when necessary my bank account and/or credit card details via Parent Portal.
- I will nominate a default payment method (if more than one payment method is entered).
- Pazaz Dance Company, through their payment provider Stripe Payments Australia Pty Ltd has the authority to debit my account or credit card the full balance owing on my Tuition Fees in my Dance Studio Pro account on the Monday of each week.
- A Cirque Equipment Levy fees will be debited with Week 1 of each terms fees. These dates are 06/02/23, 24/04/23, 17/07/23 & 9/10/23. I understand that the cirque equipment levy fees are non – refundable.
- An Additional Concert Performers fee of $60 will be debited with Week 5 of Term 3 fees. This dates is 14/08/23. I understand that the performers fees are non – refundable.
- I will pay the associated fee of 2.5% per transaction if using Stripe Payments Australia Pty Ltd as the payment method for fees.
- A failed payment fee of $11 will be added to my Pazaz Dance Company account if my direct debit payment fails.
- Where a direct debit payment fails in 2 consecutive weeks, students will not be able to participate in classes and any Pazaz Dance Company events until all outstanding amounts are paid in full.
Issued by Stripe Payments Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 66 160 180 343, AFSL 500105) is an authorised Direct Debit processor processing payments on behalf of Pazaz Dance Company. Stripe has been audited by an independent PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
Give Your Child The Gift of Dance!
Foster a love of dance in an upbeat, positive environment. As a student, your child will grow their confidence and abilities while making friends for life. Get started with a trial class today!